Interlocks with any other TerrainTile.
If you are buying this as an expansion to your existing TerrainTile set, consider buying an additional set of Corner Locks and Connection Combs, as these are necessary for keeping your board stable during play.
TerrainTiles is a range of flat-packed, self-assembly, interlocking tiles aimed at taking your tabletop game of choice to the next level by providing a good mixture of elevated and depressed ground, wide space and customisability while still being transportable, very sturdy and easy to assemble, break down and set up.
• Made from a higher density fibreboard for additional durability and rigidity
• Modular set engineered to interlock with other TerrainTiles from our range
• Ready to accept primers and paints
• Self-assembly set with full printed instructions - each tile takes typically 15 minutes to build
• Friction-fit assembly on our grid framework means only a small amount of glue is needed during assembly
• Made to work with any scale model
• Works with imperial standard board dimensions - every full-scale tile is 1x1' (30x30cm)
What you will need
• PVA-based glue (we recommend a sandable PVA-based wood glue, but any PVA will work)
Anomalia Originals guarantee
We're confident you'll love TerrainTiles, but just in case we also cover any manufacturing defects found up to 60 days after you receive your product. We'll pay your return postage too if there is a manufacturing defect that we need to see in person so that the same problem does not happen again.
|Quarter Flat TerrainTile||6|