River Tile Board Set - TerrainTiles
A set of 9 tiles. Enough for a varied 3x3ft grid that includes flatlands and a longer river. Comes flatpacked.
- 5× Flat tile
- River straight tile (type A)
- River straight tile (type B)
- River bend tile (type A)
- River bend tile (type B)
- 10× Connection combs
- 6× Corner locks
Please note that this early photography is of a prototype tile. It may not fully reflect the final version produced.
TerrainTiles is a range of flat-packed, self-assembly, interlocking tiles aimed at taking your tabletop game of choice to the next level by providing a good mixture of elevated and depressed ground, wide space and customisability while still being transportable, very sturdy and easy to assemble, break down and set up.
- Made from a higher density fibreboard for additional durability and rigidity
- Modular set made to interlock with other TerrainTiles from our range
- Ready to accept primers and paints
- Self assembly set with full printed instructions - each tile takes typically 15 minutes to build
- Made to work with any scale model
What you will need
- PVA-based glue (we recommend a sandable PVA-based wood glue, but any PVA will work)
Anomalia Originals guarantee
We're confident you'll love TerrainTiles, but just in case we also cover any manufacturing defects found up to 60 days after you receive your product. We'll pay your return postage too if there's a manufacturing problem that we need to see!