10x10' Tile Board Set - TerrainTiles
A set of 26 tiles (24 for the board and 2 spare flats). Enough for pretty much whatever you want. Comes flatpacked.
You can choose half or quarter tiles, but these still count as one tile. We would encourage selecting 1x1' core tiles for maximum value.
- 100× tiles of your choosing
- 40× Connection combs
- 90× Corner locks
Please note that this early photography is of a prototype tile. It may not fully reflect the final version produced.
TerrainTiles is a range of flat-packed, self-assembly, interlocking tiles aimed at taking your tabletop game of choice to the next level by providing a good mixture of elevated and depressed ground, wide space and customisability while still being transportable, very sturdy and easy to assemble, break down and set up.
- Made from a higher density fibreboard for additional durability and rigidity
- Modular set made to interlock with other TerrainTiles from our range
- Ready to accept primers and paints
- Self assembly set with full printed instructions - each tile takes typically 15 minutes to build
- Made to work with any scale model
What you will need
- PVA-based glue (we recommend a sandable PVA-based wood glue, but any PVA will work)
Anomalia Originals guarantee
We're confident you'll love TerrainTiles, but just in case we also cover any manufacturing defects found up to 60 days after you receive your product. We'll pay your return postage too if there's a manufacturing problem that we need to see!