6x4' Flat Tile Board Set - TerrainTiles
TerrainTiles 6x4' Flat Core Board Set. Flat-packed for self-assembly.
The 6x4' Flat Core Board Set is a 180x120cm (~6x4') pre-packed tile set perfect as a starting point for custom boards. Flat TerrainTiles are extremely rugged and can stand up to even the most aggressive modification and flocking. This expanded version of our most popular board set includes two bonus Flat TerrainTiles!
Compatible with all other TerrainTiles.
Interlocks with any other TerrainTile.
TerrainTiles is a range of flat-packed, self-assembly, interlocking tiles aimed at taking your tabletop game of choice to the next level by providing a good mixture of elevated and depressed ground, wide space and customisability while still being transportable, very sturdy and easy to assemble, break down and set up.
• Made from a higher density fibreboard for additional durability and rigidity
• Modular set engineered to interlock with other TerrainTiles from our range
• Ready to accept primers and paints
• Self-assembly set with full printed instructions - each tile takes typically 15 minutes to build
• Friction-fit assembly on our grid framework means only a small amount of glue is needed during assembly
• Made to work with any scale model
• Works with imperial standard board dimensions - every full-scale tile is 1x1' (30x30cm)
What you will need
• PVA-based glue (we recommend a sandable PVA-based wood glue, but any PVA will work)
Anomalia Originals guarantee
We're confident you'll love TerrainTiles, but just in case we also cover any manufacturing defects found up to 60 days after you receive your product. We'll pay your return postage too if there is a manufacturing defect that we need to see in person so that the same problem does not happen again.
|Vertical size||1 unit (40mm)|